GROUP SEMINAR PROGRAMS
Agenda and Expected Results
Leadership & Team Development
- A self-assessment of each participant's leadership & team player style
- An understanding of what constitutes teaming & leadership
- The stages and composition of an effective team
- Valuing each team member's contribution
- How to motivate a team to peak performance
Participants should learn about their own group behaviors and the group behaviors of others to more effectively work together as a team.
- The general concepts of time management
- Identifying and conquering "productivity killers"
- Prioritizing by understanding the difference between urgent & important
- Calendar scheduling
- Delegating and empowerment
- Contingency planning
- Record-keeping & organizing
RESULTS: Participants should become more effective in the areas of time management, therefore, becoming more productive themselves and using their other resources more effectively and efficiently.
New Employee Orientation
- The new employee's physical needs
- Informational needs
- Emotional needs
- Organizational needs of the new employee
- How to use need fulfillment to create "the Bond"
Participants will become more skilled in identifying new employee needs and fulfilling their expectations for increased productivity and retention.
Seminars: Page 1_ _