GROUP SEMINAR PROGRAMS
Agenda and Expected Results
Applied Strategic Planning
- The definition and process of strategic planning
- The benefits of strategic planning
- The basic process model
- How to lead the process with the management team staff
- How to set up the action plans & ongoing follow-up
Participants can expect to better understand the fundamentals of strategic planning and be able to effectively lead their teams through the strategic planning process.
- Effective recruitment & retention of top sales reps
- How to manage for maximum sales rep productivity
- How to help sales reps motivate themselves
- The concept of team selling
- Territory management
Participants should be able to decrease their sales rep turnover and increase sales reps productivity, therefore increasing company sales revenues.
- The origins & types of outsourcing
- The pros & cons of outsourcing
- The impact on the internal organization
- Considerations in choosing outsourcing vendors
- The legal issues
- How to manage the outsourcing relationship
Participants should better understand the concept and process methodology of outsourcing and be better able to determine what, if any, outsourcing the organization should consider.
- The definitions of Change and Transition
- Why the need for Change
- How to we transition as individuals
- The WHY and HOW of Organizational Change
- Recognizing and overcoming resistance
- Using The Change Process Model
Participants learn to deal with change and "transitioning" more effectively as individuals and to apply that learning to better handling organizational change for themselves as well as with others.
Group Seminars - Page_1